Sunday 25 October 2009

Fern, CDP

Fern is now a fully accredited City Daily Photo blogger which means that I am usually carrying my camera when I take her out. I am finding that I am now experiencing the difference between looking and seeing and am noticing far more of the things around me as we walk across the fields or through the woods - or even just in Withdean Park on our morning walks. OK, so I started doing it with my tongue in my cheek and it is still there really, but I hope the whole thing will benefit me by improving my observation skills.

3 comments:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

Fern is doing better than the bogger at the Brighton Daily.

Brighton Pensioner said...

"bogger"? A missing letter or a letter two places to the right on the keyboard?

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

Must've been Freudian