Thursday 15 October 2009

Oh dear

I'm just a little worried that I might be losing my marbles, although it might prove to be a purely temporary problem. I fervently hope that is the case.

Having got carried away with this blogging skylark, and even signed up to Facebook (not that I really use it), I thought what a wonderful tool a group blog would be . The Lions Club could use it to keep in touch and, possibly, float ideas about fund raising or service activities - or pretty well everything, really. Indeed, it needed be restricted to just Brighton Lions: we could open it up to Lions across the world. I went so far as to start looking on blogspot to see how to go about putting this cunning plan into action.

Just as I was about to press the 'submit' button, I remembered. The message board is there to serve just that purpose.

1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

The next trick is to get everyone to take advantage.
The 2007-08 MD4 Council tried to set up a communication board. In the end email prevailed except for one Lion who never quite got the hang of it and continued to send faxes.