Saturday 10 October 2009

Stanmer 365

I have, for a couple of weeks or more, been intrigued by the concept of the 'city daily photo' blogs, links to some of which are on the left. I find it fascinating to see what people spot in their home towns, things which I would probably never find if I were to visit. My excursions into the centre of town are few and far between, and a daily picture of the suburbs would bore me, let alone anyone else, even if my photography was any good. OK, I'm occasionally lucky and take a semi-decent picture, but not that often. So I decided to put my tongue in my cheek and start a fresh blog. I thought it would be even more t.i.c. to have the dog doing the blogging. Hence Stanmer 365.

2 comments:

Skip said...

Imagine if you shot the pictures from where the dog sees things.

Brighton Pensioner said...

Now there's a thought...

But it's muddy down there!