Sunday 22 April 2012

My mind is a blank

It's not often that I am at a loss for words but that is the case this morning.  Usually I find that while I am ambling through the woods in the park - I'm not one of those power-walking people - walking the dog after breakfast, several strands of thought are competing with themselves to come uppermost in my mind.  But today - nothing.  No, that's not quite true.  I was thinking about taking photographs.  I knew one of the berberis shrubs had come into bloom and I wanted to get a picture of the bright orange flowers against the sky, which was for once a brilliant blue.  Quite how I managed to make a pig's ear (or dog's dinner) of it, I don't know.  But I did. Just look - the flowers are all out of focus!

2 comments:

stephen Hayes said...

Not out of focus--an impressionistic interpretation. Remember, it isn't a lie if you believe it.

Brighton Pensioner said...

I suppose that's one way of looking at it.