Wednesday 15 April 2015

Yesterday, upon the stair,

I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away...


It was a bit like that for me the last couple or three days.  I told you how, the other day, I looked across to the sea only to find it had disappeared under a cotton-wool blanket.  It happened again yesterday.  And the weather girl last night promised that there would be fog along the coast today, while inland people would swelter under sunny skies and temperatures of possibly 24 Celsius.


Right, thought I.  I'm ready for it today; I'll remember to take the camera when I walk the dog on the Roman Camp.  But  although there was fog up Channel to the east, and no sign of Worthing just a few miles to the west, the sea in front of Brighton was sparkling dewy grey!  But having taken the camera, I was determined to use it!



And the temperature reading in the car this afternoon was 25 degrees! Wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hasn't it been lovely BP? I have so enjoyed the warmth in the last few days and it's set to be fine for the next few too (although a little cooler). It makes me feel good just to look at that photo.